• Most of the professionals want to validate their skills in large, complex environments and want to plan, design and manage open source infrastructure.
• The exams for the RHCE course are performance based and most of the students who clear this course get the top priority to tackle any kinds of interviews.
• There are five expertise exams in the RHCE certification and these examinations determine the real talent of the students who appear in it.
• Most of the IT professionals are equipped with profound and in-depth skills and knowledge with the RHCE training and certification program.
• A Red Hat professional is an exceptional asset for any IT organization when they complete the RHCE certification.
• To play the vital roles in IT planning and management and to get the exposure, a technical leader in any organization pursues the RHCE certification.
• In an organization’s IT investments that drive innovation and ROI, RHCE represents a body of skills.
• Most of the newly joined employees get recognition in the industry with this particular certification.
• The customer confidence is increased to a significant amount with the RHCE training courses.
• On the business cards the use of the RHCE certification logo can create a massive impact
Some of the new courses in the RED Hat certification
Which are pursued by most of the modern day students are as mentioned below:
• The Neutron Networking with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform where the students can learn the basics of networking and do all the bridging and routing activities in Linux and the basic skills of installation and configuration. The main aim of the course is to use the software-defined networks with the Red Hat enterprise platform.
• High Availability of services with the Red Hat enterprise Linux platform on the market and to implement the services in a highly available manner. Some of the high availability tools which the students can use are the CMAN tools, Corosync, Pacemaker and HAProxy.
• The RED Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works Platform where the architects and the Java developers can have an understanding of the Switchyard product and its position.